Revolution Software Freeware License
Basically, give this game away, share it with your friends. Don't remove this
Readme, or pretend you wrote it. You can include it in a software collection,
like a linux distribution or coverdisk (which may be sold), but using it in
things like commercial adventure game collections without asking is just
playing dirty. This preamble is not legally binding, but is to clarify the
intent of the following license.
1) You may distribute this game for free on any medium, provided this readme
and all associated copyright notices and disclaimers are left intact.
2) You may charge a reasonable copying fee for this archive, and may
distribute it in aggregate as part of a larger & possibly commercial software
distribution (such as a Linux distribution or magazine coverdisk). You must
provide proper attribution and ensure this readme and all associated copyright
notices, and disclaimers are left intact.
3) You may not charge a fee for the game itself. This includes reselling the
game as an individual item.
4) You may modify the game as you wish. You may also distribute modified
versions under the terms set forth in this license, but with the additional
requirement that the work is marked with a prominent notice which states that
it is a modified version.
5) All game content is (C) Revolution Software Ltd. The ScummVM engine is (C)
The ScummVM Team (www.scummvm.org)
6) THE GAMEDATA IN THIS ARCHIVE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING AND NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.